- National co-ordinators from South East Europe of the Small Business Act for Europe (SBA);
- Representatives of national line ministries responsible for the human capital dimensions of the SBA;
- European Commission (Directorate General for Neighbourhood and Enlargement Negotiations and Directorate General for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs);
- A representative of the European Training Foundation (ETF);
- A representative of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD);
- A representative of the Regional Cooperation Council (RCC);
- A representative of the Croatian Chamber of Economy (CCE).
The MST is composed of 3 national co-ordinators of the Small Business Act for Europe (the Croatian co-ordinator as permanent MST member and two other on a six-month rotation applying the "EU troika" rotation principle ).
Current state members of the MST are as follows (since December 2016):